Whether you’re looking for a part-time job or a new career, consider a position at Ford City. It’s a great place to work. We’ll keep you up to date on the latest job openings at our family of stores and restaurants, so please stop by here often.
NOW HIRING! Fun, friendly, energetic and responsible individuals to work desk/floor position. Desk responsibilities include, but are not limited to: checking-in customers and simple concession. Floor responsibilities include, but are not limited to: supervising the play area.
FunFlatables is a children’s inflatable party-n-play center specializing in providing FUN to kids of all ages through active play on inflatable play structures and toddler climbers!
*FLEXIBILITY (available to work nights and weekends)
*RELIABILITY (have reliable transportation)
*RESPONSIBILITY (enforce policy and safety rules respectfully)
*ENERGY (able to efficiently clean and sanitize)
*FRIENDLY (provide customers with a fun and friendly experience)
*PROFESSIONALISM (provide exceptional customer service)
*PASS a drug test and a background check
Safety of the children and great customer service is our goal. Therefore, a responsible person with a great personality to work well with children, parents and co-workers is a MUST.
Providing a safe and clean environment for children to play is top priority at FunFlatables. Therefore, keeping our facility cleaned and sanitized at all times is a MUST. Please do not apply if you have any issues with cleaning as this will be a large part of your job responsibilities.
If interested, please apply online at http://funflatables.org/employment/.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!
Here’s what’s possible for H&M SALES ADVISORS:
Department Manager, dotted line to Department Supervisor
Overall Job Function:
Optimizes the store´s selling by providing the customers with a pleasant shopping experience, including customers with garment options and direct service.
Job Responsibility including but not limited to:
- Provide excellent direct and indirect customer service according to H&M standards and meet the 5 basic demands on the selling floor, in the fitting room and at the cash point
- Answer phones courteously and promptly
- Actively work with garments, including processing, stocking, replenishing, folding, hanging, displaying and merchandising per H&M guidelines, to maximize selling opportunities
- Ring on the register, report and handle all required transactions, issue receipts and pack merchandise
- Unload delivery truck, receive, open and unpack merchandise and label merchandise with security tags
- Execute reductions, price changes, transfers and cash register routines
- Utilize established H&M policies and procedures to assist in loss prevention and safety for the store and partner with store management as needed
- Work effectively with team members to ensure the selling floor, cash point, fitting rooms and stockroom are clean and well maintained per H&M’s store standards
- Adhere to H&M values and internal standards policies and procedures contained in the H&M Employee Handbook
Minimum Candidate Qualifications:
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- 6 months of experience in customer service, retail industry preferred
- Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc.) for a short distance
- Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to recognize and execute selling opportunities
- Ability and willingness to run a cash register
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative to complete tasks and solve problems
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage time and prioritize
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including nights and weekends
Nonexempt, Hourly (Part-Time or Full-Time)
EEOC Classification: SLS
Want the excitement of working for the #1 brand recommended by moms? We want to hear from you! The Children’s Place is a leading retailer in children’s clothing and accessories sizes 0-14. We are the largest pure-play children’s specialty apparel retailer in North America. We are known for our fashion, outfitting, value and convenience and we offer exciting career opportunities and unlimited growth potential.
- Critical Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated passion for customer service
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business; could include overnight, evening, weekend and call-in shifts
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; climb ladder, lift and carry up to 501bs
Beyond a progressive environment, we offer excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefit package, which includes health/dental/vision plans, life insurance, 401(k), schedules that meet your lifestyle and we offer a generous employee discount program.
To apply, visit our website at www.childrensplace.com and click on “careers”.